Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I finally did it!

Well, I finally got a blog. It's about time I guess. This will be the place to showcase all my original homeschool designs at http://www.cafepress.com/hsclothesline I used to be Noah's Rainbarrel Homeschool Store, but I really liked the look & thought of the clothesline. I've done fairly well with sales these past years; enough to get a "real" store. I am always making new designs for the t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, tote bags, etc. My dream is to see someone walking around with one of my designs. Hey, it could happen!

Today we prepared the classroom for the first day of school tomorrow. Kids are excited. One's in 5th & the other is in 9th- a high schooler! My, time flies doesn't it? Seems only yesterday we were learning our ABC's and 123's. I just realized that I have been teaching at home as long as I taught in the public schools. Not sure which one seemed to go by faster, but I know which one is more rewarding. So the classroom is now ready. You can see pictures of it at http://www.geocities.com/shout_2_the_lord. I think I need to update those pics as we have accumulated a lot of curriculum & books since those were taken. Ready or not, here we go!

No comments: